Saturday, October 2, 2010

Month in update..

So it's been over a month?! I got to a point where nothing was working right so I just gave up on telling people what was happening. But we finally got the house! It was a long, frustrating, drawn-out process, but definitely well worth it. That and I was so excited about having it that I had everything unpacked in about a week. Theres still a few things - like the den/office/storage room that we just shut the door on for now. I even have some of my decorating stuff done.

The best part is that its starting to feel like a home- home cooked meals, candles, and pets!!!! Got a pair of kitties the other day: absolutely adorrable and hysterical to watch. We still need to work on making sure they use the litter box everytime, but accidents will happen. Also Sadie is on the way! Unfortunately the plane left early without her this morning so she is coming on a later flight but it means an overnight in Anchorage ...and no morning flight so we have to wait until tomorrow afternoon :(

Finally got through my 90 days at work- passed the review with flying colors! There is a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few months. We are expanding our services into the clinics and soon I'll be taking over the Coumadin program- but I have to complete the class first.

Also exciting is the fact that we are talking about holiday travels already. I have finally reached the point where it feels not like another school rotation and really missing everyone from back home.

alright... thats a summary for now, more stories to follow later. oh and its snowing already- started before the end of September

No comments:

Post a Comment